Gypsy Faerie and Sunsets

I made a vow a long time ago to embrace life in all it's mystical, magical, beautiful, frightening, difficult and even mundane glory. I honestly don't know what I would do if I suddenly lost one of my senses. Anyway, this is where I plan to post thoughts, poems, pictures and links of things in my life that touch me.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Kamloops, British Columbia, Canada

I am the typical Pisces - oversensitive almost to the point of being psychic, touched a great deal by life experiences.

Sunday, August 21, 2005

Blogging is a new experience for me, but I plan to use it as fully as I can. Obviously, the idea is to be heard. I will make sure that when I am heard, I am as intelligent as possible. I plan to talk about everything from arts and sciences, to nature, to sex, sensuality and beauty. Welcome and Enjoy!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home